Search Terra's Head

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Special Quote For Those... Special Moments In Life...

1. Do I look like a fucking people person?
2. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
3. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
4. You!... Off my planet!
5. Does your train of thought have a caboose?
6. The Bible was written by the same people who said the Earth was flat.
7. Allow me to introduce my selves.
8. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
9. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
10. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.
11. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
12. Did I mention the kick in the groin you'll be receiving if you touch me?
13. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
14. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
15. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
16. Okay, okay, I take it back! UnFuck you!
17. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment