Search Terra's Head

Friday, July 23, 2010

10 Things I Hate and 10 Things I Like...

10 things I hate about me
1. I am shy
It often leads to my being lonely. If I see a guy that I really want to talk to, I wont.
2. My feet,
I have very small feet 6 - 6 1/2. So finding shoes is a real feat, pun intended.
3. I am quick to judge.
Not in the way most would, but I tend to assume that people are stuck up or annoying. 
Not very becoming.
4. I don't tan.
Like... I literately cannot tan.
5. I am caring to a fault,
I will continue to bend over backwards for those that would never do so for me.
6. I have a shitty immune system.
7. My hair has a mind of it's own.
It does what it wants end. of. story.
8. I'm fragile.
It doesn't take much for me to get really hurt.
9. I don't easily let others in.
10. I get intimidated easily by others,
It keeps me from keeping in touch with friends. I just don't want to bother them. So I never call and then I just eventually end up loosing touch.

10 Things I like about me
1. My skin,
I when it decides to behave, it's a creamy pale.
2. I am naturally thin,
Not SKINNY, just a nice average size. This also makes it very easy to find clothes that fit me in almost any store.
3. My eyes,
They are a pretty blue-gray.
4. I am loyal.
5. I stick to what I know is right!
6. I don't like holding grudges,
So, if angered I can get over it by distraction.
7. I accept differences in others,
you don't have to believe the same way I do to be my friend.
8. I am smart,
I love to learn new things, and pick them up pretty quickly.
9. I am passionate,
Not just in the sensual (^_-) but about life in general.
10. I'm an outdoorsy girl,
I love the outdoors and all things involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment