Search Terra's Head

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Things That Make Me Go...

Today's "Things That Make Me Go" is one that make me go sick. I was bored and skimming articles when this one stood out to me: Justin Bieber vs. David Archuleta: Who Would You Rather Date?

Link here: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/07/justin-bieber-vs-david-archuleta-who-would-you-rather-date/

The argument being: 






One is 16, the other is 19.
One is shaggy-haired, the other closely-cropped.
One raps and sings pop songs, the other prefers ballads.

My argument being:
Who the fuck cares!?! Key thing here, they are teenagers! Both appear to be way younger than they apparently are. To be honest, I'm shocked Bieber is a boy, let alone a 16 year old one.

But, hey, to each his own, right?

Um, no. Pedophiles.


This is definately something that makes me go "Um, WTF. Ew."

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment